Featured post

Taiwan Virtual Expo 2020 Malaysia- experience a different online expo business opportunities.

Image
Everyone knows times are going tougher this year 2020 so all of us are starting to adapt to the " new normal". Something that really surprised me to share something with you guys for today's blog is, Taiwan Expo is in Malaysia this year for the 4th consecutive year and this time it will be an  online expo ! This virtual exhibition is going to held on November 25th to 27th covering informative online seminars, exclusive one-on-one e business matching session for about 200 Taiwanese exhibitors and Malaysia exhibitors to explore business opportunities. 

Euro Design - Malaysia Stylish Online Eyewear Store



Hi guys , today would like to introduce you guys a stylish eyewear online store, which is https://myeurodesign.com 



This online eyewear store is inspired by trendy fashion nowadays. If people can buy fashion items at a very reasonable price, it should be a very good news for us right? Because as far as I am concerned, fashionable instagram pictures does have many prices to pay. So now with the help of this online store, I can purchase fashionable eyewear consistently and wear it with my OOTD to do shoots for my content online. 






Euro Design are especially motivated to provide their eyewear by referring trends in Paris, a leading city in fashion sector, at revolutionary price. Their goal is to provide multiple eyewear at different occasion in your daily life. Online shopping has to be fun and hope everyone enjoy shopping in this platform. 






And yes I am definitely obsessed with the eyewear at Euro Design, this is the first time I purchase eyewear from this online store and I chose the design which I think kinda suits my style , the Elegant Oversized Double Beam Sunglasses. Look at my screenshot you can notice they have very detailed information about the sunglasses so you can totally choose your favourite based on the design and the measurement and to the materials you want, I'm pretty sure you'll feel safe shopping online here at Euro Design.




And they do have various types of sunglasses to choose from, and if you can’t decide which is nice for you I guess you shall got for the ‘Best Seller ‘ column. Haha 




From new arrival , to hot promotion items , sunglasses, eye glasses, they list it out in very detailed and the standard delivery it’s only 10 days. Price are really affordable too. For example I got my sunglasses at only RM95. Haha





So now let me show off a little bit some of the shots I’ve taken wearing this stylish eyewear. 


You may purchase these stylish eyewead at www.eurodesign.com, dont worry, they have very good service 😊







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwan Virtual Expo 2020 Malaysia- experience a different online expo business opportunities.

PG Mall MyRaya Campaign ! You sudah shopping belum ?